SCHOOL MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION SERVICE IN VIETNAM:
School governance is a specialized field, requiring professionalism, experience, and international integration.
How can we help your school to succeed?
IDJ Education will partner with you to ensure that your school’s governance and operations support your mission. We work with your school leaders, teachers, staff, students, and parents to understand your school’s unique needs, strengths, and challenges.
Why choose IDJ Group?
With over 10 years of investment in the Vietnamese market, IDJ Group has successfully invested Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School, to become the leading school in Vietnam. Over the past 14 years, we have researched the domestic and international education markets and IDJ Group has established relationships with many international schools in developed countries. We understand the Vietnamese education market and have advised many organizations and schools to invest successfully in this market.
IDJ Group offers the full school management and operation services for the school in any types:
– High-quality Vietnamese schools with the advanced English program (English Plus)
– International bilingual schools: Vietnamese and English programs
– International schools: 90% to 100% English program
From charter board relations to community engagement, IDJ Group provides hands-on support with all aspects of school operations.
We handle every aspect from facilities identification and renovation, financial considerations, board governance, marketing, and public relations and human resources to curriculum development, enrollment, assessment, professional development, and crisis handling. Our ultimate goal and the foundation for everything we do is this: excellent education quality.
Detail of the school management and operation service
1. Select the curriculum:
Choosing the curriculum is the key to the success of the school
For schools that follow Vietnamese programs of Ministry of Education and Training, it is necessary to comply with regulations, which parts need to be modified under the law in order to improve the learning effectiveness of students? Which intensive English program that meets the learning needs of students and parents with the desire to study abroad in the future?
For the bilingual and international schools, which training programs will be used? Is the IB (International Baccalaureate) or Cambridge (CIE) system? Today, it is quite diverse for the selection of international curriculum, the schools generally use the GCSE and A-level assessment systems of the UK or programs of the United States and Canada, etc. However, which program will save costs for the school, parents and achieve the highest learning efficiency for students? This needs our accurate research according to local needs to get the best choice.
We help the school to connect to international curriculum providers and support the transfer of these programs to the school.
2. Improving teaching quality
Improving the teaching quality is a key task in the school’s governance. This is the core value for the school.
The packages related to the teaching quality include the construction of the school’s training philosophy, teacher retraining, program updates and innovations, and support the connection between Vietnamese teachers and staff and international teachers.
To assess the teaching quality, we provide:
– Assessment system for students’ quality
– Assessment system for students’ satisfaction with teachers and the school
– Assessment system for the satisfaction of students’ parents
3. Financial Services
IDJ Group developed our financial services to support short-term and long-term objectives. We consult you to manage all school financial systems:
– Develop and oversee operating and capital budgets
– Establish school accounting systems
– Coordinate financial statements and recordkeeping
– Handle purchasing needs
– Provide logistical support for financial audits
– Oversee risk management and insurances (building, liability, officers, error/omission, etc.)
– Administer financing, including grant and loan applications
– Plan fundraising efforts
– Manage financial and governmental reporting
4. Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications
IDJ Group assists in creating and rolling out marketing, public relations and communications plans for the school. Designed to appeal to families, our materials boost student enrollment and retention via high-quality messaging with widespread appeal. We offer schools these services:
– Enrollment plan development and implementation
– Specialized branding
– Marketing training modules and resources
– School website
– Social network interaction
– Community outreach
– Templates for collateral materials, such as parent letters, surveys, brochures and flyers
– Special events and programs
– School communications support
5. Human Resources
IDJ Group collaborates with the school’s leaders to construct a comprehensive human resources strategy. We manage all aspects of human resources, such as recruitment, certification compliance, payroll and benefits, school board services and regulatory issues. Our services include:
– School staffing plans
– Faculty and staff recruitment and hiring
– School board and administrator services
– Payroll and benefits administration
– Employee recordkeeping
– Employment policies and manuals
– School policies and handbooks
– Government compliance and reporting
Facilities development and management can be a complex aspect of school operations. Most school leaders, parents, and other invested parties are not familiar or comfortable with large-scale construction, renovation or facility management. IDJ Group is ready to oversee this component at every stage:
– Site selection and attainment
– Land-use approvals
– School design and development
– Construction management
– Capital project planning and management, including bond financing
– Supervision of both routine and major maintenance services
– Building security
– Custodial contracts
IDJ Group provides support for a variety of schools’ technological requirements. From infrastructure and network management to technical support to student systems administration, we make certain that schools we manage have the proper hardware and software required for both educational and business applications. Our schools rely on us for:
– Classroom and office equipment, hardware and software
– LAN/WAN installation and network connectivity
– Site-level tech support and remote troubleshooting
– Technology maintenance and security
– Student information system management for truancy, state reporting, etc.
8. Educational Programming and Staff Development
At the heart of IDJ Group’s management services are educational programming and staff development. While financial considerations, human resources, facility management and technology are all critical to a school’s overall success, student achievement is the essential core component. IDJ Group partners with school leaders, administrators and parents to bring to life their vision of strong schools, strong students and a strong future.
The IDJ Group’s model of education blends eight pillars, to give each school its individual character. These pillars are student achievement, extended learning time, secure environment, professional development, community support, integrated technology, parent involvement, our inter-disciplinary curriculum. Moreover, we provide:
– Curriculum planning and development
– Learning management system administration
– Accreditation oversight
– Templates, such as the Personalized Student Achievement Plan (PSAP)
– Classroom management tools and techniques
– Performance benchmarks
– Customized improvement plans
– Innovative professional development methodology
9. Developing extracurricular programs for students
Extracurricular programs have important implications for developing a holistic personality for students. The school needs to develop extracurricular programs that are not only limited to sports and music. Specialized clubs need to be formed in the school so that any student can integrate into a field he/she likes. We have a list of 30 specialized clubs that can be formed in the school and sustainable practices.
10. Operation monitoring system
After all the effort on each part, the operation monitoring system shows all the department’s efforts and the governance in the school. We provide an effective and professional monitoring system to assess comprehensive results following revenue and profit financial reporting systems.
Why should you hire school management and operation services?
Hiring professional management and operation services will help investors save a lot of time and costs; at the same time, it is possible to focus on developing the quality of teaching – the core element of success for the school. According to a survey in some Asian countries in 2017, schools that use school management and operation services achieve higher results:
– Enrollment increased by an average of 80% for high schools after hiring professional school administration services.
– Student satisfaction and happiness index increased by 80%
– Parents’ trust increased by 65% compared to the old management method.
– Revenue increased by 120%
– Profits increased dramatically due to the revenue increase and cost optimization.
Investors, organizations, and individuals who wish to be consulted to manage and operate the school, please contact us:
Mr. Hieu: +84 983 344 649 (Viber, WhatsApp)
In addition, with investors, organizations and individuals who intend to invest in building schools in Vietnam, please refer to our school investment consultancy service at http://idjvn.com/en/services/school-investment-consultancy/.